M2 Domotique: A testimonial from the VP
WHAT IS DOMOTICS?
Domotics, also known as home automation, or smart homes or buildings, has both industrial and commercial applications. It involves installing technological systems to automate climate control, security or communications in homes, hotels, offices, industrial buildings and public spaces. Here are a few examples:
- Home theater systems
- Lighting control
- Sound systems
- Conference rooms
HOW TO USE FLEXISNAP FOR HOME AUTOMATION
Philip Malette, Vice-President and Sales Director of M2 Domotique, has kindly agreed to talk to us about the benefits of using FlexiSnap* magnetic access doors in home automation.
“This type of panel is a real problem-solver since most of our projects demand working in an environment that has been renovated or built. For instance, if we need to install technological tools in a pre-existing conference room, this project requires to run wires through walls made from gypsum or other materials. FlexiSnap access doors are perfect because they help minimize installation costs while offering an aesthetically pleasing and durable solution during pre-wiring.
“Here’s another concrete example. When installing a home cinema, the FlexiSnap can easily hide the telecom company’s router (Cogeco, Bell, Videotron, and others). These panels let us disguise all the devices that must still be accessed from time to time.
“Honestly, it’s hard to overstate the value of this product. It effectively solves all the installation problems we can encounter. It’s our best friend!”
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE FLEXISNAP ACCORDING TO PROFESSIONALS
“FlexiSnap offers tons of advantages,” says Mr. Philip Malette. “It’s the answer to many of our common problems. It’s a solution we couldn’t do without:
- Durable: This panel stays in place. It doesn’t droop like other brands found in hardware stores.
- Accessible: These panels are sold in many hardware stores across Quebec, which allows people to purchase them at the last minute. Customers can also buy this panel online using the hardware stores’ website (ex: Réno-Dépôt, Patrick Morin, Rona, Lee Valley).
- Aesthetically pleasing: Even if someone decides not to paint these panels, the FlexiSnap looks great because of their matte metallic finish.
- Economical: They don’t take too long to install, and they are a durable product. These panels make us look great!
- Local product: We enjoy the fact that these access doors are made in Quebec because buying locally is one of our company’s fundamental values.”
Warning: Do not install the FlexiSnap on fire-rated surfaces.
PROFILE OF PHILIPPE MALETTE, VICE-PRESIDENT AND SALES DIRECTOR OF M2 DOMOTIQUE