How to plug a hole in the ceiling in less than two minutes
A hole in the ceiling or false ceiling of a room in your house can detract from the decor. If you’re tired of seeing that eyesore every time you look up, but you’re not handy, we have a fast, effortless solution! There are other sealing options on the market, but unlike the aesthetically pleasing FlexiSnap access panel, they often involve buying various tools and following a lengthy, technical procedure.
Have no experience in renovation or just want to simplify your life? The FlexiSnap panel may be the best solution for you if
• a fan, ceiling light or pendant light has been removed, leaving a large hole in the ceiling, or
• the ceiling has been damaged by water or repairs.
Solution: The FlexiSnap panel
Because it looks great and installs in just two minutes, the FlexiSnap panel is an economical and practical option for plugging holes in the ceiling. It features an adjustable frame, folding tabs, strong magnets and a professionally designed metal cover.
• FlexiSnap access panel
• Utility knife, drywall knife or any other tool that can be used to cut your ceiling
• Bubble level
Choosing the right FlexiSnap panel
Before buying your FlexiSnap panel, measure the width and height of the hole in your ceiling and make sure it’s the right solution for you. Our panels can cover holes ranging from 6.5″ (16.5 cm) to 15.5″ (39.4 cm). Our panels are adjustable and come in three sizes. Choose the right size for the opening you want to cover.
1. If your hole is irregular, you will need to enlarge it or give it a more regular shape (square or rectangular). Using the template provided in the package and the bubble level, mark the opening for the FlexiSnap panel with a pencil. With a utility knife or drywall knife, enlarge or change the shape of the hole to match the size of the panel.
2. Adjust the frame and insert it into the opening. Fold the metal tabs on all sides.
3. Insert the safety cables into the space behind the panel, and install the panel with the magnets.
Example: A landlord is renovating an apartment after the tenant has left. He notices that the tenant removed the ceiling light, leaving a 3″ × 3″ (7.6 cm × 7.6 cm) round hole in the ceiling. So the landlord buys the smallest FlexiSnap model. He then enlarges the hole to a square at least 6.5″ × 6.5″ (16.5 cm × 16.5 cm) and inserts the adjustable frame. Once the tabs are folded and the safety cables are installed, the FlexiSnap panel automatically clips to the ceiling using the magnets. The ceiling is good as new in as little as two minutes!
Watch this video to see the quick and easy installation!
Follow these tips and the hole in your ceiling will be a thing of the past. Think FlexiSnap to complete your renovations in style!
Get a FlexiSnap panel from a retailer near you: